Toll Bridge Tolers
Posses a love of decorative painting
Paints, supplies, award pins and certificates
AS STATED IN THE BY-LAWS:
AS STATED IN THE STANDING RULES:
AS LOCALLY AGREED TO RULES:
- Each month the Chapter will recognize members from the previous month who have contributed to the Chapter in ways which have been above the call of duty or excelled in ways which merit recognition by the Chapter.
- This award provides an opportunity to say thank you to our members.
- The recipients will receive an award pin and a certificate painted by the Reward/Recognition chairperson.
- Chairperson works with the President each year to design a pin and an Award Certificate.
- You will announce the winners at the General Membership and in The Painting Connection.
- When someone nominates a candidate for the award they need to identify why this person should be recognized.
- Order recognition pins for the end of the year ceremony.
- Keep a list of who has received pins and charms in previous years.
- Contact selected instructors for availability and contractual specifications
- Advertise paint-in
- Secure location for paint-in
- Determine surface requirements
- Obtain prep instructions and pictures from teacher
OUTPUTS FROM POSITION:
- Attend general meetings - 3 hours per month
- Prepare newsletter articles - 2 hours per month
- Work with the Board to develop chapter goals for the year
- Work with other board members at meetings and chapter activities
Job Descriptions Listing
Handbook Table of Contents