Toll Bridge Tolers
Second Vice President (Membership)
- Ability to use personal computer
- Organizing, planning, and time management skills
- Ability to write articles for the newsletter
- Ability to speak in front of a group
- Possess a love of decorative painting
- Personal Computer
- Calendar and to-do list
AS STATED IN THE BY-LAWS:
Shall assist the President and service with responsibilities as stated in the Standing Rules
AS STATED IN THE STANDING RULES:
Shall serve as Membership chairman
AS LOCALLY AGREED TO RULES:
- Attendance Roster -- Call roll at all General Meeting to assure a quorum is present to vote on issues
- Visitors -Greet all visitors and present with a copy of the Chapter newsletter. Have them sign the guest book.
- Dues - Collect yearly dues from members beginning in October. Fill out a receipt in triplicate. Once copy to due paying member, one copy to treasurer and one copy to remain with your records. Provide copies of membership roster at all meetings. Ensure members are also SDP members by obtaining copy of their SDP membership card.
- New members - Provide with the Logo Pin kit that includes the wooden blank, the instructions and a colored picture. Provide a copy of the membership handbook.
- Address list -Keep a current list of the members' address, telephone numbers and or email address if available. Provide a copy to all members upon request. Provide a current copy monthly to the newsletter chairman.
- Name tags -Create a nametag for each member. Bring the nametags to each meeting.
- SDP Membership listing - Obtain a SDP membership listing at the beginning of each year to ensure all Toll Bridge Tolers members are SDP members as well
OUTPUTS FROM POSITION:
- Process membership dues and membership forms
- Monthly attendance roster
- Membership address and phone list
- Name tags
- Provide guests with a copy of the chapter newsletter
- Logo packets
- Attend Chapter meetings - 3 hours per month
- Attend board meetings - 3 hours per month
- Prepare newsletter articles - 2 hours per month/or bimonthly
- Maintain nametags, attendance list, and membership list - 3 hours per month
- Miscellaneous activities - 3 hours per month
- Work with the President to develop chapter goals for the year
- Work with other board members at meetings and chapter activities
- Interface with guests at each meeting to welcome and encourage membership
- Work with the newsletter editor to meet the date articles are needed
- Display a love and appreciation of decorative art
Executive and Membership page
Handbook Table of Contents