Toll Bridge Tolers
Basic English and writing skills
Typewriter or computer would be helpful although handwritten materials are acceptable
AS STATED IN THE BY-LAWS:
AS STATED IN THE STANDING RULES:
AS LOCALLY AGREED TO RULES:
- The individual appointed to the position of Publicity is responsible for inserting seminar information in appropriate decorative painting magazines, such as Tole World and the Decorative Painter. The seminar information must be submitted several months prior to the seminar date to allow for sufficient publication time. The format to be followed would be the same as similar items located in each magazine under Upcoming Events.
- Meeting and general information about the Chapter may be put on the Community Bulletin Board of the local Cable Company. Written information is best for this purpose.
- Publicity is also responsible for keeping the National Society advised of Chapter activities; i.e., results of the Christmas Raffle - photos, who benefited, etc.
OUTPUTS FROM POSITION:
- Attend general meetings - 3 hours per month
- Prepare newsletter articles - 2 hours per month
- Notify various publications regarding upcoming chapter events
- Notify National of Chapter related activities that are worthy of recognition
- Work with the Board to develop chapter goals for the year
- Work with other board members at meetings and chapter activities
Job Descriptions Listing
Handbook Table of Contents