AS STATED IN THE BY-LAWS:
1. Nominations shall be made in the fall for the coming year.
3. The Nominating Committee shall prepare a slate for the election of officers and shall submit it to the members at least two weeks prior to the meeting at which elections will be held.
4. There shall be provision for nominations from the floor for each office at the meeting at which elections are held provided that prior consent of nominee has been obtained.
5. Elections shall take place in November of each year.
7. Vacancies in office shall be filled by a majority vote of the Board of Directors.
AS STATED IN THE STANDING RULES:
AS LOCALLY AGREED TO RULES:
This function is responsible for providing candidates for the following years officers.
OUTPUTS FROM POSITION:
Slate of Officer candidates
Forming a committee, producing a slate of candidates, conducting the elections and tallying/announcing the elected officers - 15 hours per year
Working with nominating committee members
Job Descriptions Listing
Handbook Table of Contents
newsletters | seminars | monthly happenings | guest sites |
bd directors |calendar | handbook | video list |
membership registration form | email